GOOD TEACHING - At All Grade Levels
- Enthusiasm – passion, energy, excitement for kids & learning
- Caring – empathy, nurturing relationships, community spirit
- Joy – celebrating the good, humor, laughter, story telling
- Dedication – hard work & long hours helping kids develop
Good teaching is as much about passion as it is about reason … It’s about caring for your craft, having a passion for it, and conveying that passion to everyone, most importantly to your students.
– Professor Richard LeBlanc